Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hair, hair, does it make a difference?

So I know I have not been on for awhile. Life has been crazy!!

We have had a cousin killed in a car crash, he was 12. Please please, wear your seatbelts.

Our two nannies, which was his sisters move back to MN.

My brother in law, graduated Air Force Boot camp. Got married the same day.

Kids getting to the end of the school year.

So crazy few months!!

And me a mom? Well, a jean and t-shirt mom that puts a hat on every day. Enough is enough!

Just because I am a mom of 10, does not mean I have to look like it! I may be super tired but I am gonna at least look like not a mom of 10!!

So, I go back and forth with my hair long and then short. When I was getting my hair colored, I was told about extensions. Yes, again, a mother of 10, has time for that?

Well, I am in a funk with my baby weight still hanging around. And just have been depressed over that. But that is gonna change!

I am hoping you all will help me with my work out and diet. I really need do find a Zumba class. Anyhow, so when they told me about the extensions, and asked about if I would be a model for them, well I thought, this mom needs to do something for me!!

So as I change my hair, I am excited to see if that will change the way I feel about my outside issues right now. You see, since high school till pre-baby, I have never been over a size 2. Well, I can clearly say that I am a size 6 @135 lbs. Which some people may say that is not bad but I am not toned and I see
It ALL!!

So here is my before pics! My hair was just washed and dried.









So here is the after, thanks to Jump Jive and Wail in Frisco.

















So, check back and I will let you know if Hair makes us!

Suzanne, Mother of 10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those looked GREAT! So sorry you had to take them out. Maybe I'll go see them and ask if I can be a model for them...hehe. Of course, my hair is past my shoulders, so I don't think they would go for it!