Monday, June 20, 2011

Gotta change things!

Dang it....I have to change my email address, maybe blog address, my custom license plate. But it is ALL worth it...

Because we are expecting!! Number 11!!

We are so excited and a bit in shock still!

Monroe took over 20 years for us to be blessed with that miracle and I have just stopped nursing since Dec. And here we go, 5 months later.

God is good! We are 8 weeks along. Not long for some to
share the news, but we want
people to know that the Lord is good! Miracles do happen again and we are so thankful at his hand.

It is a blessing that we are expecting again and by telling all, it is like standing on the tallest mountain shouting God's Glory!

It is crazy that I am already showing a bit, hope that does not mean I will get HUGE!

With Monroe only 5lbs. 11oz at birth I am wondering about this one! I am due at the end of Jan. But the Doctor said to be ready
In Dec. In case this one comes early like Monroe did.

This time around I am
High Risk again. So friends, pray for us. The growth and keeping me well!

The other kids are really excited and hoping for a girl. We will find out, so y'all will know when we do!


- Suzanne, Mother of 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Just saw your family on GMT the other day. You all have beautiful family. :)

Unknown said...

I just told Ethan that you are pregnant and he was SHOCKED!! So funny...his jaw dropped, his eyes got big, and he gasped. Then, he put his head on my shoulder and shook it - smiling the whole time. He thinks it's cool...and so do I.