Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Christmas gift

Well, Christmas this year was
Not like others. Christmas day was but then the next day I did not go shopping like I always do! I was not feeling well and was in bed all day. My husband took the kids out and let me rest.

Tuesday, December 27, I had
My high risk OB appt. and my BP was high that morning and the night before. So as she starts the ultrasound she saw some areas of concern.

Baby Hollman fluid was a little low and the doctor was having trouble with her passes all of her test, she did pass but by the skin of her teeth. So she sent me over to Baylor Frisco to be checked out.

So, as I had the monitors hooked up to me, I wanted her to come to hold her and love on her. But then she was only 35 weeks and I wanted her to stay put a few more weeks.

Well, they kept me over night to watch my BP and as the night went on, my headache for worse.

Baby girl passed her heartbeat test and we went thru the night still just waiting and wondering.

At 8:30 am we had another baby monitor test and they saw her heart rate drip here and there. And my headache was still there while seeing spots.

So they decided she would have a birthday today! December 28, 2011

As I texted my husband to come to the hospital that was about 8:50. He needed to wait for the sitter to get there at 9:00. Then they got me ready to go into the OR for my c-section. The doctor asked if my husband was coming soon because I was having contractions 2-5 minutes apart!

Wow, she was really coming! As, Michael came in walking so causal, with a Starbucks in his hands, I was like" hurry up!"

Then I walked back to the OR and the fun began! Michael was the hoot of the OR with his jokes! And I was just waiting for her to cry. And the time was killing me....but then I heard the doctor say,"I see her hinny". She was breech, then him say" it is a girl!". And she has a head full
Of hair!

And then music to my ears....she cried

















We welcomed

Tyler Grace Hollman
12-28-11 @ 10:35am
4lbs. 13ozs. 17.25 inches

The LORD is good! At 35 weeks she did not stay a minute in the NICU.







Thanks Dr. Harn for bringing her into the world!

No comments: