Saturday, January 12, 2013

A New Year, a new house, a new beginning

Wow!! I can't believe it has almost been a year since I have blogged. With having a preemie and 11 kids, life just seemed a bit crazy.

We decided that we were gonna move out someone with some land for the kids. Well....so that means packing up a house with 13 people in which we lived for 8 years. Talk about work!

So it is now 2013 and we have been in the new house since August, new schools! And life is getting in order. But with every new year comes a new beginning!

With this new beginning, I am excited to spend more time in the word and I am in a challenge to memorize two scriptures a month. I am excited to enjoy our new land with my family, and have more time with the family cause we are away from the city!

I am excited to be blogging again! And hope that with our life will be able to help or encourage another family! So, yup! Keep me accountable, I will at least post once a week!

I also hope to get fit again, in this new beginning. I know, don't people always say that. But really, I mean it this time!

With another year pass me and a hopeful year ahead of me, I am so blessed!

2012 was an exciting year and sad one too, with a new baby, moving, missing our friends, new schools, new house, BUGS and more bugs (what you get when you live on land!) family sickness(cancer), passing of my last grandparent, snow Christmas Day in Texas!!!

I can't wait to see what this new year brings!


- Suzanne, Mother of 10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are about to have our 5th child and are moving from McKinney to Aubrey to live on 5 acres by lake ray Roberts. I saw your posting about organization on fb sell swap give for kids. You go taking care of those precious babies!